Customer Support Officer
- LocationBangalore, India
- SalaryUpto 2,60,000 INR/Annually
- Job TypeFull time
Provide world class customer support for leading Indian health care & banking clients by working exclusively with existing or new customers. Representatives are responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction. Following established procedures and guidelines, and these representatives will address problems and complaints, suggest solutions and drive positive outcomes.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Guide customers with the information they require and provide end to end assistance.
· Identifying issues and close requirements by working with customers
· Resolves problems by clarifying issues, researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions, implementing solutions and escalating unresolved problems.
· Fulfil requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
Education & Experience
PUC or Diploma or Graduates or Post Graduates in any stream
Fresher’s or Experience in any domain
Desired Skills and Abilities
· Good English & oral and written communication skills
· Proficient in Hindi & Bengali
· Basic Telephone Etiquettes
· MS Office
· Typing Skills minimum 15 WPM with 85% accuracy & Basic System Navigation Skills
· Ability to write, read and speak English to suit business needs
· Decision Making, numerical ability & logical reasoning
· Candidate with Hindi speaking is desirable